dome klcc - my personal review
- date of visit: 11th Aug, 2012
- location: Dome, KLCC
- place: nothing much to talk about. getting bored with the setting i guess. the sofa that we got was ridiculous according to joey. the cushions really need to be changed!!! it was very uncomfortable and ugly!
- decor: normal for a restaurant, nothing special.
- cleanliness: it was okay.
- service: waiters must know how to communicate with customers. how to be a waiter if you cannot even speak or understand english properly? cutlery was not enough! i would say for yesterday, the service was quite bad. 5 out of 10. kaiser's iced water did not arrived, and my gravy too!
- price: a total bill of rm107.00 for 3 pax. normally price for dome.
- food: salmon steak, mushroom pasta, lasagna, marble cheesecake.
- please ensure there are enough cutlery every time.
- if the waiter button on the table is not working, just don't have it at all.
- if you don't have a customer's order, go back to the customer and inform. do not just ignore the request!