okay, when we checked out from Corus, we checked in at Regency Tanjung Tuan Beach Resort, Port Dickson :p by the way, did i mentioned that my mom was on a wheelchair on the 1st day we arrived? yeup... she was... somehow her right leg where she fractured about more than 15 years ago hurt... anyway...N1 also got pretty excited when we wanted to change hotel :p hehehe :D so, she booked a penthouse with 5 bedrooms.. LOL :D and all of us bunked into 1 huge apartment... luckily kaiser did not join or he'll get a headache... hahaha :D just not his kind of holiday..
- date of visit: 3rd - 4th June 2012
- location: Regency Tanjung Tuan Beach Resort, Port Dickson
- room: Penthouse with 5 bedrooms with attach bathroom except for 1 bedroom downstairs.
- decor: It has been renovated, looked really nice except the bathroom needs more work.
- cleanliness of the room: 9 out of 10.
- hotel service: ermmm have you heard of a resort/hotel with no bellboy? :p LOL :D seriously! my dad had to push the trolley with full of bags!
- cafe service: not that much choice, but ok lah... still disturbed by flies but not as much as Corus!
- food: 6 out of 10
- pool: it was small but okay lah...
- beach: beautiful white beach :) better...
|my room with joelis was at the top floor on the left|
bottom: my parents' room - 1st floor of the apartment
|the view from our balcony - 10th floor|