AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

June 9, 2012

Mini story from Penang

joelis' breakfast in the room
this was my breakfast :p
that's me, before the game... and the dri fit shirt was a present from kaiser!
thanks sayang... it was really comfortable!
Hi all... We, joelis and I are in Penang for my company's sports carnival.. Will be posting short stories using my BB as I am not in the mood to be online with my lappy.. Somehow, I am down with fever right now and having flu.. Started coughing this morning.. So today the 3 of us are having our breakfast in our room :) heheehee... :D owhh.. By the way, HQ Team won champion for netball! Yey!!

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: