Berjaya Penang Hotel, my personal review
somehow, we are getting used to this junior suite thingy :p next... gosh there has been so many travelling and my health is not that excellent lately.. for one, i think all of us are allergic to air conditioned bedroom. we'll start to get flu and the worst was for me.. i started to have fever..hmmm okay, not gonna talk about that now.. coz, it has been told.. :p okay this one is fully sponsored by the company i worked for... so... urmm...
- date of visit: 7th - 9th June 2012
- location: Berjaya Penang Hotel, Penang.
- room: Junior Suite, 1 king size bed and 1 additional single bed + a small living room.
- decor: nice, like it :)
- cleanliness of the room: 9 out of 10.
- hotel service: efficient, the bell boy took our luggage immediately and brought them to the front office.
- cafe service: not that much choice.
- food: 6 out of 10, but pricey. :(
- pool: too small that joey decided not to swim! LOL :D
- lift: was too slow and not enough to cater on high traffic
|top: the living room|
bottom: the entrance of the room