AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 14, 2012

new header... again

yess.... for the numerous times, i changed my header again... yeah i tend to do that when i have lots of things on my mind.. :P trying to divert, or just do something that i enjoy doing... or i enjoy more doing? ermm.. yeaup ... blabbering again... 

anyway, about this latest header... lisa is going to freak out.. yeahh i know because it is the one that before she puts on her hijab. ok fine.. whatever... somehow, it is getting to me... the picture just showed how much fun we had when we went to tg jara last year... and somehow, nowadays everything is a no - no for lisa... and yeahh.. you are damn right, i miss the previous lisa that i have!!! she was more fun and i can talk to her about almost everything that is in my mind... i really really miss my gurl!! i am not saying that she is not good now.. she is... but there are restriction. :( aargghhh.... i am just tired... there are some pros and cons... but... aahhh... better not say it... :"( there are some positive impacts, of course... just that... come on!!! aahh... 

happy monday peeppps! :D :D :D busy busy busy day today for me.... ngeee....

No comments: