AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 30, 2012

my regular reader comment :)

i was talking to lisa on the way to work today... somehow we were talking about my blog.. and she gave her comment :) she doesn't like that there were too many labels in the categories area at the top of the page of my blog. i told her, i didn't like it either... if i remembered, last time, we get to choose for it to appear, maybe the top 20 highest postings about it... but somehow, now i need to select one by one... perhaps blogger admin can do something about this option? so now.. i chose the most topic or any of my favorite... hehehe :D but no worries, even if the category that you are looking for is not there, you can still search in my blog using the search button option, ok :) 

No comments: