AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 30, 2012

my customer service experience

Carrefour Mid Valley
Tuesday: 29th May 2012: Asmayati - Cashier at Carrefour Mid Valley. Bought 2 sets of 3 seluar boxers for rm23.90 and she charged me rm23.90 per piece!! I was shocked at first when the total came to rm90 something, so i asked her, how much did you charge me? with her selamba face, she said rm23.90. so, i corrected her... i told her it was rm23.90 a set of three! and she charged me a set of two... by this time, i was already mad... i said i bought the same set at carrefour wangsa maju with that price.. and the reason i bought was because of the price! and after twice correcting it, she got it! luckily I checked and demand dia betulkan. Suka2 je charge org! Then bila dah betul, she asked me 'betul dah?' with that cynical smile... "ko ingat aku kisah?" Hmmm...
not exactly the one that i bought... but 3 in a set looks like this lah :p
Astro Installer
Tuesday 29th May 2012: Gosh.. 2 things happening in 1 day... okay, here's the story... last wednesday, 2 astro guys (maybe the contractor but they were wearing astro tshirt) did something at our condo's level.. and that night we could only get 3 channels.. on Saturday i called the building management and the staff there gave me the installer's number... i called.. and they did not call me back after saying that they would. (this really pissed me off) coz then, we can only watch 3 channels that night.

Today he called... said that he'll check... when he came it was 3 minutes before kaiser had to leave for work... and before he entered our house, he went to the cable room, and adjusted something before he came to our place and our astro worked fine! and he had the face to tell kaiser that actually there was nothing wrong!? pandai betul dia berlakon! he just needed to know which unit had a problem... apparently he was adjusting for the beyond customers, and it affected the non-beyond customers like us! ergghhh... depa ingat kita busdus kaa???

1 comment:

Queen of hearts said...

Gggrr! That happened to me a few times. Sometimes I overlook because I'm out with my boys and I only check the receipts when I'm at home. I hate it when the balance is 5cents they don't give it to me. Imagine how much money they make, if they do that to every customer everyday. There are times when I dah malas so ignore but sometimes I feel angry. No big deal lah just 5cents but hey, you can't short change me. It's not my fault you don't have 5cents. Give me 10cents lah!