AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 25, 2012

it's a beautiful friday!

ein's note:
it taught me to be stronger
it taught me that there is someone better
it taught me to be more independent
it taught me the real love comes from Allah swt and family members
it taught me to be debt free
it taught me to spend less
it taught me to save for rainy days
it taught me to be tougher, though at times i can be cold hearted
it taught me the value of trust
it taught me the value of communication in relationship
it taught me, that it is all about teamwork and partnership
it taught me about making things work
it taught me about the power of 'doa'
it taught me that it is not the end of the world, as when you got up, you will be a brand new person!

did you realized that when you repeat certain words, it became weird? LOL :D -taught- hahahaha

No comments: