AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 27, 2012

beautiful sunday :)

started with sending joey to his kelas tambahan... breakfast with my parents... then, accompanied N3 to sri damansara... got home.. sleep after fetching joey from my parents' house.. owhh... before that, sent joey to his drum class.. had lunch at ayam penyet.. [this is what happens when you have so much to tell, but you are sleepy and hungry :p] towards the evening, N3 came to my house to fetch me and joey to fetch lisa back from her camp ibadah...and after that we had early dinner... at tarbush... sorry too tired to edit the food pictures... later later ok... enjoy other pictures first :) 
masih good girl :)
sudah naughty... :P
 

No comments: