AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 3, 2012

thank you from the bottom of my heart

Dear Readers,

i wish to thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart for visiting my blog and for revisiting my blog. i suppose as another blogger, you would understand the satisfaction that you receive when people enjoy reading what you write, right? *ngeeee* well, anyway, for those who wish me to revisit, please write your blog link or add in the message area, coz if you write certain link, i will not be able to visit your link.

and another update is, now you can visit my blog with another link/add name which i guess would be more easier to remember. you can type in:

 www.ainkalam.com 

and it will be re routed to this blog... ermmm at least, until if i wanna use it for something else :P heheheeh :D

No comments: