go back to Allah, you'll feel much better

i was so upset last night upon a misunderstanding between me and kaiser. so upset that when i cooked dinner, when i chopped the chicken, i banged the knife so hard on the chicken that i was so afraid of myself. lisa came to me to the kitchen and i snapped at her - unintentionally. well for some reason, i am also tired of her question that has made her like a police / warden or something at home. so, i snapped at her.. i am sorry gurl... just so upset... and your question wasn't helping the situation.

anyway, just before dinner ends, my chest felt so heavy that i can cry anytime.. or at least i did cry inside. did a few other things to distract. and the most wrong thing to do, is to sleep with anger inside. but, i cannot talk about it. at least not when i am not calmed. 

but this morning, as i have reached my office, i have come to peace with myself. what makes me feel better when i realized that whatever i have in this world is temporary. nothing will be brought with me when i die. nothing belongs to me... it all belongs to Allah swt. so, it is okay if anyone wants to own them... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tombiruo

bla bla bla

sunyi