AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 15, 2012

Arokaya - Thai Massage

This is my 2nd time in 2 weeks that I come here for massage. I feel lighter after the massage. And today I did 1.5 hour..its a bit different, more on the leg..and lady really concentrate on the places that hurts.. HehEehe :D but it was worth it I'd say :) lisa joined me, but she only did for 1 hour massage. Perghh pampered gila.. I really am in a spending mood lah today! :p

Oh yeahh the Arokaya Thai Massage that I went to is in AEON Jusco, AU2 okay :) price reasonable rm50 an hour.. First they'll wash your feet first, wipe them dry and will pass the massage uniform to you :) looked like inmates pun ada.. Hahahaa seriously! :p but okay la..

updated: 16th april 2012... hehehe :D here are some pics on how they do thai massage. sorry can't put my own pic, coz at that time... sakit whoaaa.. :P






Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: