AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 26, 2012

my new toy! Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3

Yey… finally I decided to just grab a compact camera J and it can be brought underwater J yey  yey yey… can’t wait to bring it to Tioman this weekend on my trip with Joey and my office colleagues. I have been eye-ing for a waterproof camera. Somehow, we have become lazy to bring my DSLR due to the weight and size, although it is still the best in terms of photo quality. But ahh… will see how J And so, if you guys wanna know more about my new toy… feel free to browse this page. http://waterproofdigitalcamerablog.com/2011/07/panasonic-lumix-dmc-ts3-dmc-ft3-review/2/ J I have yet to try mine… will let you know, or maybe just upload some photos when I come back from my trip next week :P Mine is orange in colour by the way J

No comments: