AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

February 9, 2012

something is bothering me

my friend said, i think too much... :P but reading my daughter's blog does help me to be at ease... :) and i'd like to share it with you. i need to relax more i supposed....
i should be more relaxed like this bear :P

Let me tell you the story of a person…

They said,”Allahu Akbar” (God is the Greatest)”.

Then they moved forward and said,” Laa Ilaaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah”. (None is worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah).

Then again they moved forward and said, “La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Inni Kuntu Minazzalimeen”. (None has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allah), Glorified and Exalted are You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers).

Then they went further down and said,” SubhanAllah Al-‘Azim” (Glorified is Allah, the Great) and “SubhanAllah Wa Bihamdihi” (All Glory is to Allah and all Praise to Him). Doing so they have already earned so much reward.

Do you know who that person was? It was YOU… Spread it and earn more reward.

No comments: