AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

February 11, 2012

Day 1 @ Janda Baik

Today we start off with our first event of the year - teambuilding, wirazone's escapade!

It was supposed to be a secret but somehow it leaked :) I think the secret was sealed better 2 years back! :p hahahaa :D

I left later with AP coz we still need to clear off a few things in the office. The traffic was bad at jalan mahameru, took jalan kuching and proceed through segambut to duke highway. Alhamdulillah we reached seri pengantin resort before 8pm :)

It was a bit slow at first :p but we managed to catch up with fun activities :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ"̮.. Wirazoners are full of fun people and energy!! Just love them!

We will be singing the army anddddd dangdut tomorrow! Jangan marahhh!! :) fun people with us, yes!!

I hope I will have the energy to update my blog tomorrow! :p till then, good nite all ;)

No comments: