the socks story

hahahah... gelak dulu... sorry babes.. i have done so much that i am not in the mood to do any work.. i have speed up myself that now i can blog as much because my brain just froze! excuses excuses... hahahaha :D lol... anyway... to add more story to my mid valley story this afternoon. there i was, at professor mid valley.. who has very not smart salesperson... tak boleh kutuk banyak2... dosa.. :) but then again... they just pissed me off lah.. all i wanted was to get 2 pairs of black socks for my son. they had many types of black socks.. my thinking was, i'd buy maybe 4 pairs if the price was cheaper... so when i browsed thru, i saw 1 packet with rm3.70 and others were rm4.20. so, if you are a customer, wouldn't you look for the cheaper ones? logically?? :) and guess what did the boy said to me? 

"yang belakang2 tu semua harga sama kak" and i said,
"look, yang ini satu rm3.70 tapi kenapa yang ini rm4.20?"
"owhh... yang lagi satu tu cotton" trying to be smart lah kan.. ingat aku tak tahu ke... so i said,
"ok lah... nampak sama, so saya ambik satu ini and satu lagi ini"
"eh... ini tag salah la.."
"itu bukan salah saya" i said,
"akak tunggu lah, saya tak kerja sini, saya jaga saja" terang2 dia pakai baju kerja with professor logo on his left chest okay!
so i waited... another salesperson came... and when i said i wanted to pay with 2 different prices, straight away she said "tak boleh" dgn muka kerek nya...

so, i am not there to argue with 2 not smart people... i left... now they rugi rm7.90 instead of 50 sen... but then again, not their business, they are working there bukan kisah pun.. bad customer service!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my fitness journey

migraine is my bestfriend

tapi bukan aku