AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 18, 2012

fire at klsentral

The fire broke out at the top floor of the 29-storey building, located at address 348 Sentral near Little India, Brickfields here.
City Fire and Rescue Department chief Khirudin Drahman said they received a call about the incident at 3.53am. Six fire engines were dispatched to the scene.
As of 6.45am, Khirudin said firemen were still fighting the blazing flame.
Casualties or injuries not known yet.
Meanwhile, @MyRapidKL tweeted that LRT and bus services at KL Sentral were not affected by the fire and were operating as normal.
Read more: Fire at KL Sentral building under construction - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/fire-at-kl-sentral-building-under-construction-1.33837#ixzz1jn8xO6ly 


i was already at the office this morning, when i saw lots of people looking up as i approach my office's parking area.. i wanted to use my parking pass when i stopped my car and look up. my first thought was, 'who wants to commit suicide now?' and was so surprised to see the fire! quickly park my car, went upstairs and be a busybody to see the fire... hehehe :D usually i will sleep first :P hahaha :D anyway, the above is a write up from nst okay... and the pic is from yusni ariffin :)

No comments: