AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

December 2, 2011

me and my bf

just a note before i start on my project again... almost slept with joey last night... best pulak peluk..hehehe :D but since his bed is a single bed.. and there is no air-cond in the room... bebel la dia... started to sweat already.. so, i had no choice to move to my room... and my plan to continue doing my work..cuma tinggal plan :P joey mentioned before he went to sleep last night, he saw one of my post... "jom pi holiday" and with his wide smile he said, "jom ma..." hahaha :D the question now is... looks like i will need to have 2 trips... coz my parents want to go for a holiday too! so, gotta plan... :)
joey when being forced to take a picture! hahaha :D LOL

No comments: