AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 16, 2011

Sunday with hubby

Yesterday, kaiser was errmm whining, he wanted to go to naza world. So today what I had to do is arrange my schedule so that I give everyone the attention they need.. Hmmmm

As usual sunday morning breakfast out - then I dropped off the laundry. Kaiser was already out for his class. I settled joey's music class, then came back. Lisa has been down with fever on and off since friday :( after lunch, went home. Kaiser accompanied my mom to buy bags of rice for the cafe while we were out at wangsa walk mall.

Next, drove to naza world.. Test drove 2 cars :D ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ"̮.. For the fun of it :p 1 chevrolet captiva and the other one was the cruze. I like the 4wd better, as usual.. It was just a test drive anyway ;)


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: