AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 3, 2011

Kissing my sweethearts

I just got upstairs after drinking a glass of eno.. Tried to watch tv with kaiser but nothing interesting on tv. My eyes are tired of looking at norman's & memey's wedding that was announced to be so grand but actually it seemed to be more of a show of jewelleries.. How boring an unoriginal..

Went to lisa's room and kissed her again :) felt her forehead, she's Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡K .. Asked her to take some flu medicine before she sleeps. Next was joey.. As usual he sleeps like number 7! Just like when he was a baby.. Kissed him again and pull his blanket up :) hmmmphhh :)) how wonderful to have such beautiful children, alhamdulillah.

Good nite all! It's tiring typing with small keypad :p
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: