AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 25, 2011

Esok cuti la

Been late to school twice this week. Simply because lisa is off school the whole week, so I took the chance to wake up a bit later. :p made chicken mayo sandwich for breakfast today.. Touch up my hair early morning :) and left home 715am.. Well, reached joey's school around 735am.. Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡K lahh.. 5 mins late jer :p ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ"̮.. And in the car, joey said:

Ma, mama tak yah buat breakfast pagi pun tak pe.
Hmm?
Nanti kalau mama buat breakfast pagi, kita lambat.
*me smile*
Esok kita gi awal ya Ma, mama tak yah buat breakfast.
Joey nak gi mana esok awal? Nak semayang raya kat kuil ke?
Eh!! ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ"̮.. Alamak lupa.. Esok raya..

All of us laughing in the car :D

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: