AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

October 24, 2011

Chasing assignment submission deadline

joey continues in my car...
Pergghh sounded like the uni days :) anyway, that was joey ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ"̮.. His schedule was packed last weekend.. Started off doing his project paper last week.. Continued last nite at my parents' place.. Taking the time when I was having my massage.. Still not finished.. Continued in the car while I drove home.. When we reached home, kaiser was upset coz we came home late and kids were supposed to be in bed 2 hours earlier.. Errmm well, joey needed to finish his assignment anyway.. Do you know how much he struggled between, exams, orchestra, meeting his dad & doing his assignment on the same weekend??? And I am proud that he finished it :)


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: