AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 4, 2011

wanna lose 5.7kg in 9 days?


Let’s see if I can remember what I have been eating ever since I put on my braces J I will just lump all these lah okay J Not necessarily I take them all at once ya..

my actual breakfast when i was in jakarta last week.
Breakfast:
  • Cereal 3 in 1
  • Half boiled eggs / scrambled eggs
  • Yoghurt
  • Xango Juice (daily)
  • Fruits - watermelon
  • Dipped bread in hot teh tarik or milo :P

Lunch:
  • Mushroom soup
  • Tried Roti Naan on the 10th day :P
  • Banana Smoothies
  • Tried rice + soup buntut on the 7th day… luckily the rice was soft..
  • Grilled Fish

Dinner:
  • Steamed Fish
  • Maggie soup.. :P hehehe :D
  • Protein Shake + banana (normally.. easiest)
  • Char kwey tiow very wet one.. last night :P
  • Xango Juice (daily)

No comments: