time to reflect
- survived another year without spending on credit cards. yes, you read me right.. 99% of my expenses for leisure and fun are by cash only. i am so proud of myself. spend only on necessary things and according to my affordability.
- got myself a dslr and i decided on canon 500D and until to-date i have improved quite a lot in handling my toy.
- after 10 months moved to a new house, managed to have a new curtain for my hall & my master bedroom ~ extra achievement tuuhhh... (yayy... just got it very recent).
- back to my gym routine... 3 times a week without fail cheywahh.. if i missed one day, i'd normally replace with another day.
- reduced my thigh size ... wahh!! happy siot... although i have not reached the optimal size like my idol ;)
- went for holiday with kids twice this year - although my target with them was only once a year for out of malaysia trip.
- we got the house a new color and spending less by doing it ourselves.. er.. actually kaiser painted the walls :P
- my juice paid off by itself with the commission that i received! yay... this is so cool. although i wanna achieve higher commission next year. JOIN ME? :)
- made a new investment for myself for future planning that will lead to financial free :) wanna know more? call my handphone and meet me tomorrow at pavillion, 8.00pm.
hmmm what else aahh? i will update more here when i remember, ok :)