AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

June 14, 2010

i'm like a bird :)



introducing my new toy... hmmm weird that it wasnt in my wish list but i got this first. well, i guess i was contemplating between my dive computer and this.. i'll be using this more than the DC... so better get this first.. using my DC budget ;P so alhamdulillah... originally wanted the 1000D... then change to 450D... but when i got there.. i got this instead. and i have always been a canon fan - after our last EOS 888 which is still loyal to me :) i guess i will keep that one for memories between me and D... hhahaha :D 

so the first time was last night, it wasnt that easy... the frustration shown on my face when i first got my hands on it. kaiser smiled synically... hahhaa :D as usual, he is against buying expensive stuff like this coz he doesnt understand passion. hmmm.. wait till i get to shoot his muscular body and post it up here... tadaaa... :D last night challenge was because i was indoor, and in a concert. i was working together with lisa's friend aida... she got most of the close up pics as she got a better lense to zoom. i am getting that one some day :) 

and next, is to take pics of my new niece nona zhareefa dicdican :) i am sure i will have fun :) and looking forward to learn more... step by step.. :) this morning before i went to work, got the quick start and glance through the live view mode..and video mode.. hehehe :D 

lisa was so excited to see my new camera last night... but joey was too sleepy to comment :) they both did a great job at the concert!! we really enjoyed ourselves :) bravo joelis!! i will post up some pics soon :)



I'm like a bird
I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
And baby all I need for you to know is
I'm like a bird
I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is
I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is...
Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years...
And it pains me so much to tell
That you don't know me that well...
And though my love is rare...
Though my love is true...
I'm like a bird
I'll only fly away

No comments: