AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

March 11, 2010

tak chun la marah2...

control your emotions la babe... i have other things that i wanna update but the sight of a sweet (so-called) looking person releasing her temper by banging things on the desk really pissed me off. i believe everyone has their workload to do... everyone has a boss to report to. manage your time and you don't need to express your temper in such a way... *sigh*...

other topic... :P i had a very bad migraine last night. lots and lots of things in my head... looking at kaiser sleeping so soundly beside me made me so geram... i decided to sms my friend... she was on her way back from somewhere lah... and since kaiser is a very light sleeper... i tippy toed out of my room and went downstairs. switched on the tv... and called my friend... we yik yakking for a while. felt a bit better although my migraine is so ouchhie... took actifast... and i fall asleep on the sofa.. :( waited till i was really sleepy and went upstairs...that was already 1.00am.. true enough... kaiser woke up and asked me what i was doing still up... just told him i could not sleep... pull the blanket and off to dreamland.... :) zzzzzzzzzz

other than that... alhamdulillah for the rezeki... insyaAllah, God is there all the time to help me out. Ya Allah, aku pohon lembutkan lah hati nya Ya Allah... 

No comments: