AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 14, 2010

maths??? what is that?

i am having this new challenge at home. errr... joelis have been asking me about their homework. why do i say its new? coz, i can say that only 5% that i helped them with their school homework. usually they will settle it with 'other teachers' at my parents' place. huuuwaaa.... the other day, joey asked me about division.. and i was like... err.. huh... when was the last time i left school huh? and ermm.. gossh.. but i tell you.. joey is more cekap mannn... i was impressed.. and last night, lisa asked me about 'bodmas' ?? what the h&^%... hee hee hee :D i know i have heard that somewhere... geee :P

No comments: