AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 6, 2010

i believe in beautiful things :)

why am i saying these? coz i had a crappy moment with my P1Wimax last night at home... i ran out of patience with the service and i had my anger out at their customer service person. i am sorry 'hari'... you just need to learn not to say 'i dont know' to a customer - coz it really pisses them off. :/ anyway... this morning before i left for work, the modem works fine...WTFart.... :P

and these are for you dear readers... i got this in my inbox today, and i am so in a hurry to share this with all of you... i learn through experience about my own relationship... and by reading these strenghten my knowledge more :) read on... i shall break it into different parts, okay ;)

TRUST is a very important factor for all relationships. When trust is broken, it is the end of the relationship. Lack of trust leads to suspicion, suspicion generates anger, anger causes enmity and enmity may result in separation. A telephone operator told me that one day she received a phone call. She answered, 'Public Utilities Board.' There was silence. She repeated, 'PUB.' There was still no answer. When she was going to cut off the line, she Heard a lady's voice, 'Oh, so this is PUB. Sorry, I got the number from my Husband's pocket but I do not know whose number it is.'

Without mutual trust, just imagine what will happen to the couple if the telephone operator answered with just 'hello' instead of 'PUB'.

No comments: