AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 14, 2010

good customer service :)

thumbs up for P1WiMax. i made a call about their service last week. i was furious coz they could not resolve my problem when internet connection is very important for kaiser at home. a day after that, the connection was okay again. alhamdulillah. and yesterday i received an email from P1's customer service about the report that i made. so, i just inform them that connection is fine and i needed additional info as we will me moving to another area. and this morning, i got a call from P1's customer service informing me that they have coverage there. :) :) i am smiling to my ears... and he told me to put the broadband box towards their what do they call it... 'pencawang'? :) whatever it is, it was a good experience talking to him and yeahh... great customer service P1!

No comments: