AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

May 22, 2009

Maxis Broadband Sux?

Yeahhh tell me about it. I registered for Maxis Broadband for the past 4 months. It got really unstable lately. I experienced more and more problems for the past 2 weeks.
  • We often receive 'no internet connection'. When I called, they asked us to do something, then it became okay. Does it stop there? Nope... It has been occurring.
  • My internet connection was disconnected without prior notice for late payment. As I am also working with a service provider, what Maxis is doing is really unacceptable. Samseng siot...
  • The Customer Service person - I forgot what was her name starts with SH..something is a liar!! She promised me to connect the line immediately but it did not happpen. What a customer wants is you fulfill your promise, that's all. If you can't deliver, don't promise - it just pisses customers off.
Check out here for more comments on Maxis Broadband. It sux alright...

No comments: