Maxis Broadband Sux?

Yeahhh tell me about it. I registered for Maxis Broadband for the past 4 months. It got really unstable lately. I experienced more and more problems for the past 2 weeks.
  • We often receive 'no internet connection'. When I called, they asked us to do something, then it became okay. Does it stop there? Nope... It has been occurring.
  • My internet connection was disconnected without prior notice for late payment. As I am also working with a service provider, what Maxis is doing is really unacceptable. Samseng siot...
  • The Customer Service person - I forgot what was her name starts with SH..something is a liar!! She promised me to connect the line immediately but it did not happpen. What a customer wants is you fulfill your promise, that's all. If you can't deliver, don't promise - it just pisses customers off.
Check out here for more comments on Maxis Broadband. It sux alright...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my fitness journey

migraine is my bestfriend

moving mirror