AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 2, 2009

my dad

next is my dad.... :P the other man in my life, who means a lot to me... why?? coz he's my dad... doink.... although he can be naughty... but he is my dad... i wanted to go out last night for a meeting with someone.. and my sister's car blocked my car.. so normally my dad lah who will move the other car. somehow, he always do that without any complaint. he is like a car jockey in that house. kesian dia.. :) he will move the car in the morning...and at night if he sees any of his daughter's cars outside, he will drive them in the porch and arrange them properly... *sigh*.. sweet kan... hmmmm :) itu la dia... my dad... :*

No comments: