AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

February 16, 2009

huh.. huh??

here i am seated here wanting to write something in my blog but i dont know where to start. or i dont know how to say it. but i've already cried because of it. i dont like these feeling. and i am sad. AD asked me if i want to talk about it. and i did talk about it with him. things about him, is settled. i'm glad that he is not upset about what happened. and knowing me, i worried too much too early. but now there's something else.. which i dont know and i just have to wait. and i dont like keeping these for so long. it eats me up.. *gosh*... *sigh*

this is worst than having a fight with a boyfriend! aaahhhh....

No comments: