AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 2, 2008

the unexpected

people receive lots of unexpectations every day. so i guess, it was my turn this morning. as i was having a discussion at my place with one of my colleague, a call came in at my desk. as usual, i would thought it could be our customer. but i thought wrong. i was blur when she introduced herself. and somehow, slowly i managed to gather myself and try to listen to what she was trying to say. maybe i got some and maybe i missed some of the message that she was trying to convey. the line was not clear on her side. somehow, the line got cut off in the middle of conversation, and i had to take another call later.

*sigh* in any relationship, its best to let the history passed... there is no use going back there. :) i would keep all the beautiful memories in me and released all the sad ones away... and i dont think i'd share with a person whom i dont know. whatever he/she has done, that was before you are in the relationship isnt? ;) hence, does it really matter? and i guess, only the person involved would know what really happened in the past. and i need to take care of other people's feelings by not saying what really happened.

No comments: