AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

September 5, 2008

pabila...


been thinking about yesterday... people you know can be cynical, for no apparent reason. it just made we wonder...why? if you are not happy with me if i have done anything to you... or if i have not done anything that you want me to do... tell me laaa... what laa... but anyway i got home yesterday, after talking to my sister on the phone, N3 all the way from the office to home.. going through the bad traffic... and having to see my joelis...i felt better...

oh yes... i made egg mayo sandwiches for joelis... they loved it.. hehehe... yea yea yea... some people who just wanna be cynical (again) to me might say.. 'huh.. just sandwiches?' but hey... eventhough it was just sandwiches, i prepared them with love for the people i love at home :P

and here is a photo of joey who fell asleep infront of the tv after solat terawikh. :) and this morning during sahur, we had this funny conversation at the dining table.. he told us how him and his friend are not friends anymore just because of a paper! it was funny .. the way he was telling the story... wished i recorded it .. hehehe...

No comments: