AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 26, 2008

kl - bandung - kl :)


ahhh what a nice break we had!!! :D and i am still smiling after a long leave from the office. this is the first time after many many years working with the company that i took leave throughout the school holiday. :) we just got back from bandung last week and i stayed home for the rest of the week. well, not really stayed home, i had my business to run :P
anyway, i just wanna say that we had a great time in bandung. joelis were really happy meeting their friends back over there. my sister and mom had a great time shopping. and my dad got to meet up with his long lost relatives from jakarta. maybe, when i have more time, i will share more about the trip in my blog. :)


safari.... the chilled place in puncak... the shopping spree... got myself a few pants-suits... my sister went crazy with the embroidery...

here are a few pics to share.... check out more in my multiply album. i have divided into 2 albums there coz there were too many photos :) :P

No comments: