AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

August 1, 2007

belated roses...

that was what written on the card. went out for lunch with AS today. decided to go somewhere i've never been for lunch before. i dont know, my mind was just tired i guess, although i did have a good night sleep :) and just before we headed back to my office, AS stopped somewhere to get something, he said... i waited for him in the car... and suddenly... 'surprise!' :) he gave me a bouquet of roses... :D and that was so sweet of him... it was a belated birthday gift. hmmm... and i dont remember the last time i received a bouquet of flowers. i just love the surprise... :) thank you AS... for the thought... ;) it did make me smile all the way back to the office.

No comments: