AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

June 12, 2007

trash it out...

came back from work early yesterday. i wanted to post the weekend activities actually but, errmm... i'll put this up first. i haven't been getting enough sleep [at night]..probably coz i sleep during the day. had a very bad migraine on saturday that i threw up. lisa came to the room and i asked her if she can help massage my back. felt a bit better.. tried to switch off the lights and close my eyes. goshh... it hurts so bad! and i had chest pain on sunday night.. i was thinking to myself.. 'am i gonna die or what???' managed to sleep around 2am and got up again at 4am and was up till it was time to go to work.. so yesterday, i was feeling ackward.. after maghrib prayers, had dinner, and i went into my mom's room where my mom and lisa were watching tv. i was watching csi in the beginning but then i decided not to be alone outside.. i just cuddled with lisa and my mom.. :)

me: maa.. i havent been getting enough sleep..
mama: why?
me: i dont know... i just cant sleep..
mama: ada la tu yang kau pikir tuh...
me: heheheh :D *that cheeky guilty giggle*
mama: what are you thinking of?
me: tak de apa lah ma
mama: ko memang macam tu, kalau ada yang kau pikir, jadik tak betul la tuh..
me: hmmmmm...
mama: kenapa? ke, yang mana satu..
lisa: hehehehe
me: g-gurl... you...eavesdropper!!
lisa: heheheh :D *giggling again*
me: maaa... tak ada.. itu lah nyer... *went inside the comforter that we share*
and we continued watching that silly 'kaber' story on tv3... :) and my mom just fell asleep in front of the tv... soon after she shooed us out of her room... heh .. heh.. :D and.. i continued... harrassing lisa with all those rubbish...in my head.

i got this in my inbox today... and i like what it says.

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin."

No comments: