AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

June 21, 2007

thank you Allah swt...

thank you Allah swt...

yeaa.. normal human beings... we tend to forget Him. not intentionally... somehow, somewhere, You are always in my mind, although i am not a very good, say a prefect A being a practical muslimah... i thank You for all the rezeki that You have given me and my family.

Thank you ..

... for giving me a very understanding, sporting, supportive and patient parents...

... for my adorable, sweet, brilliant, understanding children, Lisa and Joey.

... for the long lasting, understanding and supportive friends, charmene, ally, angelina, and widz.

... for the extra errr...  support... ooppss.... datuk J... kwang kwang kwang... [wahhh.... ada orang bela rupanya... gossip terbaru!!]

... for emotional support when i needed them... datuk AB.. ahakss...

... for the health that You have given me, that allows me to do lots of things with my JoeLis, mama, ayah, sisters, and close friends..

... for allowing me to be in love for a few seasons... :)

... for giving me the chances to make and meet new people..

 

and most of all, thank You... for making me cheerful, and emotionally stronger, despite all the challenges that you are giving me... :)

No comments: