AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

April 13, 2007

tgif

thank god its friday... again... although its friday the 13th! errkss... should we be afraid? haha busdus... it has been a hectic week.. i think i am having fever... fever yang tak keluar betul2... so the whole body is aching. had my dad to massage my leg last night...aduhh makkk... sakit siol. as i am typing this now, my coll is listening to heavy metal music... layannnn... boleh hangguk2 kepala lagi. my hands are cold..
had calls from insurance people everyday this week..hated it when they started with questions like, how are you today.. and bla.. bla.. bla.. had one call earlier of the week from Air Asia... she's the one who made the call, and she raised her voice when i was not interested to listen...what the S#@$7... i think those people selling insurance out there... stop calling me.. coz i dont have the extra money to spare! :P
work is driving me nuts... not nuts..crazy.. well, yeahh a bit crazy.. but interesting challenging nuts.. lol.. do i make sense? i wanna laptop... huwaaaa... :((
demam af... been following the diari af almost daily now... ni sumer lisa punya pasal la nie.. :D starting to adore ebi... *sigh* for the girls... mila ok la... she has nice voice and she's cute...kecik jer.. heliza pun not bad.. my prediction this week...dekna is going out! lets just see... :)
errrr people... why is my posting colorful today? heh..heh... i dunno... sajer kut.. apa nak buat malam nie ekkkk??? hmmmm...
i wanna watch this movie tapi takut... how?

p/s: soalan cepu mas for me today... am i a lesbo...:D tak berminat pada lelaki ke? hahaha...mcm siol...

No comments: