AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

February 25, 2007

berdua lebih baik

okay..its 240am.... why am i not asleep? my mind is tired. yeup...but the reason why i cant sleep is because i have things working in my head. my addiction is another thing... hahaha relax... nothing serious... except... memokaikan poket :O. i had dinner with my joelis and sister at chillis bangsar today. i think it was the best so far after a few visits. bukan apa, we ordered what we want and can eat instead of ikut nafsu like we used to... hehhe..:D and the bill came up to less than RM100 spent.. ok laaa... normally if we have dinner there, it'll be more than that. lisa was happy for getting her mac & cheese... 1.5 plate okay..;) joey had his kiddie burger and half of lisa's mac & cheese. i shared egg roles and mushroom jack with my sister, and we finished our food! yey...

somethin that my friend said about me abt 3 nites ago that makes me think.. which is, i make my life complicated... at times.. i hope...:( yea...maybe i do. reason: i try my best not to hurt other people's feelings. easiest example... a person who used to love and also hurt me wanted to ask me out for teh tarik just now.. yeaa... about few hours ago... but somehow, i knew i shouldnt coz if i do...then i will be back to the same cycle...which i dont want to... but, i know by saying no, he will feel sad... but... how..? i said no anyway... no matter how bored i was tonight... i managed to say 'no'... and i am proud of myself...:) coz, i guess, its about time that i know what i really want in life... tak ke?

as i m typing this.... some close people in my life are back! james, angelina, jennifer... and i hope james plan for tomorrow nite jadik... or should i say... tonite..:) i'd better take my medicine regularly now... my head is really spinning... jennifer was supposed to bring back men in her suit case...but i guess... gagal! hahahah...:D i was watching a cerekarama on astro ria just now...and saw that guy walked...he reminded me of someone... ahakss... i dunno whether i should be sad... or happy.. or whatever... but/and yes, he has always been on my mind... just trying to rub it off la.. sort of.

i think i'd better sign off... its getting really late... and i have not been getting enough sleep.. ok people... nite...nite... ;-)

me signing off at 300am. before that.... layannnnnn...

Berdua Lebih Baik ~ Acha Septriasa

Lihat awan di sana
Berarak mengikuti
Pasti dia pun tahu

Ingin aku lewati
Lembah hidup yang tak indah
Namun harus ku jalani

Berdua denganmu
Pasti lebih baik
Aku yakin itu

Bila sendiri
Hati bagai langit
Berselimut kabut
Berdua denganmu

Lihat awan di sana
Berarak mengikuti
Pasti dia pun tahu

Ingin aku lewati
Lembah hidup yang tak indah
Namun harus ku jalani

Lihatlah awan di sana
Berarak mengikuti
Pasti dia pun tahu

Ingin aku lewati
Lembah hidup yang tak indah
Namun harus ku jalani

No comments: