memories... sweet :)

din wanna write too much abt PC and i... nanti org baca bosan... but.... ahhh... my blog...suka hati i laa... hahaha... well anyway... i was cleaning up my inbox at frenster yesterday and i found these.. it made me smile....again... and again.... hehehe :D discussed about it with PC just now... and it's ok with him if i wanna put it up here.. nothing has been changed, except the email add.. ;-) read thru...

From: Him
Date: Wednesday, 15 June , 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: Hello you...
Message: Nice profile... ;-)

From: Him
Date: Thursday, 16 June, 2005 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: Hello you...
Message: JG! Is that you....??? JG from XXXX! I remembered you... not sure if you remembered me... PC- from XX...

Didn't look at your photos before... but suddenly it oocured to me that I know this person!

Hope you're well. How's thigns with you these days anyway?

Anyway drop me a line sometime.

xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

To: Him
Date: Thursday, 16 June, 2005 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Hello you...
Message: hahahaha... Bingo Him! Yeup...its me JG from XXXX. When I first got the msg from you, i thot...eh... i know this guy.. :D but wanted to wait for your response first.

So, how have u been doing?

Well, we have never really talked to each other before, right?

From: Him
Date: Thursday, 16 June, 2005 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: Hello you...
Message: Hello again JG...Small world! Didn't we ever speak to each other? I thought we did... or was I dreaming? hahahaha I know we sort of met again in PUO....briefly.

Anyway... thigs are pretty good thanks. After leaving PUO, flew to the UK to do my degree and ending up living here. I'm currently still in the UK and have been for the last 10 years...

I'm being transferred over to the KL office in 2 weeks time...flying back on the 27th... been given a new role at the KL office in CJ as part of a job promotion and I guess it's time to sort myself out as parents are getting older anyway...

Errr what else....Still young free and single... and feeling like 24! hahahaha

And what about yourself? You can always drop em a line using email
xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Look forward to hear from you...

Him

To: Him
Date: Thursday, 16 June, 2005 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: Hello you...
Message: Hi Him,Yeup...small world! And I am in the same office as one of your batch from XX. As soon as I got ur msg, I told him that I got a msg from a XXian! he..he..

So, u r still in the UK... Knp nak balik? Make more money laaa....:D

Gosh... I dont remember us talking. If I am not mistaken, we will be like just lookin at each other and thats it! heh...heh..

As for me, after PUO I worked and went to US in 96 for a while to further my studies. Got back about a year later and work till now.

Hemmm what else... have 2 beautiful children, still feel young... and just became 'single' again recently..

Life is just full of surprises! And I am still enjoying every moment of it :)

I can be reached at JG@xxxxxxxxx.com kay... ;-)

p/s: why Him xxxxxxx eh?


and after that, we continue via emails... and chat a bit... and became, i would say good friends... ;-)

Comments

Prince said…
I cari "Him" dalam friendster tak jumpa pon???? Macamana nak kenal dia hah? Romantik semacam mesti handsome kan? hahahahah
jawe said…
dia block page dia kat frenster for girls jer...:P hahaha...
Prince said…
damn! Tak aci....hahahahahah

And what makes you think I'm going for boys anyway!!!! I nak tengok profile dia je....
jawe said…
hmmmm "what makes you think I'm going for boys " errr... for me to know... and.. :D :P tak yah tgk profile dia...sibuksss...
Prince said…
hahahahahah kesian gf I... tak pe... nanti I explain kat dia hahahahah
jawe said…
*gulp*..... yea... i think you should.. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Tombiruo

bla bla bla

sunyi