AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix

AKO Car Rental by GreenMatrix
Need to Rent A Car/Bike/MPV? Click here. Do help me to increase followers :)

January 24, 2007

chill out session

10.50pm: just got back from damas… went straight to the kitchen.. my auntie was at the kitchen chatting with my younger sister while my mom watching tv downstairs. joelis are asleep.. went to my mom’s room..kissed both of them… dah tido while watching tv rupanya.
had another good session with CM and SS. Shared a lot of funny stories..had a good time laughing at myself and acting silly. as usual kena kutuk kow2 by both of them… nahh.. not from SS…she will just smile there lookin… BUT, CM is having a great time kutukking me..that’s for sure! I needed that… just need them to make me realized that I have changed. I have become someone who is just not me.. why? well, before I even got the answer.. they got the answer for me.. I was too afraid.. I was too afraid of getting hurt.. and I was being too careful that I forgot who I am… who I was… where is the ‘jawe’ whom they know..?? the cool person… ‘jawe’ who rocks… ‘jawe’ has become a ‘chick’…. arrghhh… hated that… kutuk siol… okay.. okay… I am back to reality. :D hehehe… thanks girls… thanks for slapping me right to my face tonite! And yeupp.. I know you two are gonna have another great time reading this… wakakaka :D tak pe laa… other than korang pening pikir pasal hampers.. baik entertain yourselves reading my blog! yeaaa right… :D and yes.. I am sure ‘him’ is capable of solving whatever is bugging ‘him’ right now. no matter what… I will let ‘him’ know whenever I think of ‘him’.. alaaa simply… tak kisah la dia reply ke tidak.. but just like ‘him’ to know that I do think of ‘him’ often.
CM, SS… yeup.. I am cool… btw, my younger sister called when I was with my gfs just to make sure that I don’t do crazy things.. hahaha… I was having dinner then at unc don.. sate perut.. yummy.. had 5 cucuks.. and rojak Singapore.. and also sharing mee hoon siam with CM. banyak tuh aku makan… yea..yea… tak pe… makan selagi sihat orang kata.. ahakss.. tapi apa-apa pun I had fun tonite… dah bangun more than 10 times just to say… ‘okay, I better get home’! tapi tak jugak…. duduk balik.. gelak balik.. hehehe… by 10.15pm, I said… ‘okay girls…this is for real.. I am going back now!’ and another silly thing… I went to pay for the parking ticket… ended up having to pay RM8 for parking… and I thot I wanted to get rid of my coins.. ingat kan banyak sangat lah kan… aleh2.. my coins were only RM3… and I had to masukkan a RM10 note… and the machine gave me another RM5 of coins!!!! what the #$@!… and rasa macam nak bang my head to the machine… kelakor okay… rasa malu jer kalau orang kiri kanan nampak.. hahaha… and I was laughing at myself.. mata dah ngantuk… layan lagu madonna.. blasted volume till 19…lagu material girl… best jugak .. dah lama tak dengar lagu tuh.. ingat zaman2 muda dulu.. oh yes.. Angelina smsed… ‘oit, aku dah beli baju baru… bila nak kuar’ and ahah… signal is on… angels are goin out again… yea… well, the 2 angels left me home last week. I was too tired to go out.. by 930pm sudah selamat berlayar… but hey.. I wanna dance!! CM, SS lemme know if you girls wanna join… get your work done on friday nite kay…
*yawn* I am really sleepy now.. got to shower and sleep… time…11.36pm.. another long day at the office tomorrow… byk la pulak issue.. my aim for trow… get my website probs settled..or at least email all the errors to the developer.. and my newsletter…arrghh… I knew I should learn about illustrator… will jimat me a lot of time..getting them done. but what to do… dah tak reti… make do je la with apa yang ada..

me signing off…goodnite everybody… eh, sebelum terlupa… thanks CM for cindy’s new toy! ;-)

No comments: